Microsoft Project helps managers deliver work on-time and on-budget by turning project variables into vivid graphics and actionable data. With big picture and micro-level views, managers stay on top of deliverables throughout the lifespan of a project.
Ensure your project meets success with help of our Microsoft Project course. This training course has been specifically designed to address the requirements of Project Executives and Managers who need to get the most out of Microsoft Project. This training course is designed to assist project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analysing workloads. It educates the participants with relevant project management concepts and best practices blended with MS Project. Training covers new features and functionalities of Microsoft Project 2013 and how to leverage these for the benefit of Project 2003/ 2007/ 2010 users.
Training is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers.
2 days with hands on exercises and case-studies.
Batch training – Rs 9,500 per participant.
One to One training – Rs 12,000 per participant.
See the Microsoft Project curriculum below:
- MODULE I GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSOFT PROJECT
- MODULE II SETTING UP A NEW PROJECT
- MODULE III PLANNING THE PROJECT AT TASK LEVEL
- MODULE IV PLANNING THE PROJECT AT RESOURCE LEVEL
- MODULE V TASK AND RESOURCE ASSIGNMENTS
- MODULE VI EXECUTING THE PROJECT
- MODULE VII VARIANCE ANALYSIS
- MODULE VIII PRINTING & REPORTING PROJECT STATUS
- MODULE IX OBTAINING PROJECT ACCEPTANCE