I. Collection of Personal Data
Whenever you fill a Registration Form to enquire about a particular service, certification and/or our Training Program leading to that certification, your Personal Information (i.e. your name, e-mail id and contact number) is collected and stored in our data base, which, in turn, is used to provide the information requested by you, and also to share any Special Offer(s) that you can avail while using our services.
Providing Personal Data to us is voluntary. If you do not provide Personal Data to us, you will not be able to benefit from the respective functionality offered by our websites, such as communication, downloading of documents, etc.
The purpose for which your Personal Data is collected are described below along with a brief description of how your Personal Data may be handled in each case:
- Communicating with you: We will follow up on comments and other requests that you submit to us through our website such as online queries or registering your attendance at a conference. This may include calling you at the contact number provided by you or communicating via email.
Direct marketing and promotion: Direct marketing and/or promotional efforts by or on behalf of Diametriks Consulting may include:
– Providing you with specific information that you have requested online
– Providing more general information about other Diametriks Consulting offerings.
- Recruitment: If you submit a resume or job application online, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment-related purposes which may include contacting you via email, telephone or by post. In some cases, you may be required to register on our website so as to provide you with the access to track your application progress online.
- Maintaining the website and conducting customer satisfaction surveys: We may use your Personal Data in order to maintain and improve our website or for the purpose of conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
II. Sensitive Personal Data
As a general rule, Diametriks Consulting Does Not collect “Sensitive Personal Data” through its website. “Sensitive Personal Data” means Personal Data concerning racial or ethnic origin, religious or political beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, the commission or alleged commission by the subject of any offence, or any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by the subject. By volunteering unsolicited sensitive Personal Data to us (e.g. by submitting your resume or a job application online), you expressly consent to your Personal Data being used as described in this Policy.
Also, we Do Not collect any Sensitive Personal Data concerning bank details and credit card numbers – they are collected by Payment Gateway Provider and/or Banks themselves.
III. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Diametriks Consulting automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Diametriks Consulting may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Diametriks Consulting does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
IV. Information Sharing and Legal Disclosure
Diametriks Consulting may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to government subpoenas, warrants, court orders or such other legal process, potentially, in any country where we do business;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Diametriks Consulting;
V. Display Advertising
Diametriks Consulting along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
Diametriks Consulting has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
VI. Third-Party Websites
You should be aware that the owners and operators of such third-party websites might collect, use or transfer personal data under different terms and conditions than Diametriks Consulting.
Diametriks Consulting does not share prospect/participant information with Third Parties. However, our website may provide links to third-party websites. However, Diametriks Consulting does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website. The purpose of using these cookies is to analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Modification/Removal of Personal Data: If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Diametriks Consulting. If you have provided personal information to Diametriks Consulting and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us at info@Diametriks.com .
Right to Opt Out of Information Sharing
Users have the option to opt-out of any email marketing related communications at any time simply by going to ‘Unsubscribe’ Link . You can also contact us:- Email: email@example.com to opt out of written communication
- If you opt out from receiving e-mail offers, we may still send (via e-mail or otherwise) important information about your account(s) with us (if applicable) regarding products/services that you have previously purchased.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your information on our Diametriks website is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Diametriks Consulting uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access through access control procedures, network firewalls, and physical security measures.
Furthermore, Diametriks Consulting retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
X. Notification of Changes to this Policy
Questions or Suggestions :
You hereby agree that your visit to this Website will be governed by the above mentioned terms and conditions and authorize Diametriks Consulting Pvt. Ltd. to contact and assist you with information regarding the training, consulting or support services.